Richview Collegiate Institute (RCI)

Home Alone

 I’ll give you a few examples. (continued)

There were other “incidents”, even more “stupid’ then the “car story”. I’ll tell you more about it now.

As I said earlier, when my parents were away, I always made it a rule not to invite friends over to the apartment. Unfortunately, I broke the “rule” once. I’m recounting this story, not because I’m proud of it, but because I want young kids NOT to do what I did. I had broken up with my girl friend (Shirley) and was feeling bad about it. I wanted company to try for forget how badly I was feeling. I invited a couple of school friends to share a Saturday evening with me. We decided that we were going to get drunk (we were all under drinking age). 

(to be continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)