Life Goes On ~ Work!

At the time I left, P.A.M. and Crown Life, I was living in Bramalea. When I decided to change careers to become a real estate salesman, I looked around the area. Johnson Carney at the time seemed to be the area’s premier real estate brokerage, so I applied for a job with them. To make a long story shorter, they liked me and offer me a job. I had to obtain my real estate license, but Jonson Carney had an excellent training program and I passed the tests. Here I was, a real estate salesman, on commission, (with a little draw) ready to conquer the world, or, at least, Bramalea and Brampton!

During that period real estate sales were slow, and my commissions were low. I really liked the job. The owners of the company, Art Johnson, was an excellent boss and very generous, but with little money coming in, a family to fee, I became very upset. Again, I needed a change.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)

Appleby College