Life Goes On ~ Work!

Padre Island

The change came in the form of selling time-share in Padre Island. The company who owned the time-shares paid me a salary. It was a very high-pressured job. They wanted results and fast! I thought it would be like real estate sales, but I was very wrong! My time with the company was short lived! Time to star to look once again!


Dayton-Wright

Remember I told you about my friends and former clients, Klaus and Gerry, and Dayton Wright, this is where they come in. the “boys” purchased a half interest into a electronic audio manufactures, Dayton Wright. Their partner in this company was an eccentric electronic designer, Mike Wright. He was the genius behind “mind blowing electrostatic loud speakers. He was having financial challenges, and that’s where Klaus and Gerry came in. In addition to some manufacturing problems, (I’ll tell you more about that later) the products that the company manufactured weren’t selling very well. 


(to be continued)




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)

Appleby College