My "NEW" Life ~ Work!

Crown Life Insurance

My father’s insurance agency was affiliated with Crown Life Insurance. To complete their line of insurance services, they worked with Crown, offering different Life insurance products. During our time with Crown Life, we had a few different life insurance salesmen working with us. When one of them decided to leave the business, I asked if I could fill the spot. That’s when I became a life insurance salesman. Honestly, I wasn’t very good at it and eventually left for something different. Frankly, I was restless. Working for my dad was really great, and I learned a lot, but the friction between my brother and I was great. He was 10 years older them me, and was my father’s second in command. So, the writing was on the wall and becoming a real estate agent seemed to be a good career to enter.

Before I leave the Crown Life part of my journey, I’d like to relay a fun story!!


(to be continued)


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)

Appleby College