Thorncrest Village ~ The Early Days

The School Bus Incident

 My first “run in” with the “gang” was on one of our school bus trips. The pubic school we all attended was miles away from the village. As a result, we had to be bused to the school. It was about a 20-minute trip. Enough time for us to get into trouble! I was small for my age and took a bit of ribbing. I think that I was 5 or 6 when this event happened. I won’t name names (Joanie), who was much bigger than me. We were all messing around in the back, joking around, when Joannie thought it would be fun to have a “pile-on”. Everyone started jumping on one another. Unfortunately, I ended up on the bottom, not good. The bus driver heard to commotion and told us all to settle down or we’d be in big trouble. We settled down and snickered at lot. I think it was an incident that bonded us all together. After that our school bus trips were fun, but much quieter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)