Appleby College

Life Goes On… (continued)

NOTE: It’s been a long time since I attended Appleby (1959), my memory might be a little hazy. If you see something lacking, or something incorrect, feel free to let me know where I went wrong.

 The Choir…

During my first year at Appleby, the choir master, Mr. Bott, discovered that I could sing (I didn’t know that I could!) and convinced me that I should be in the school’s choir. I did, and eventually became a soloist, that is until my voiced changed! I did enjoy the experience. If I had started Appleby a year earlier, I might have been part of the choir that traveled to England to perform at Queen Elizabeth’s coronation. That would have been amazing!

School Sports


Frankly, I wasn’t very good at sports! At least, the type that had at Appleby at that time (I believe that that has now changed). All students were required to be on a school sports team. The following are some examples of my sporting activities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)