Appleby College

Memories of Appleby

I spent 5 years at Appleby College, from grade 5 to grade 9. They were, for the most part, happy years. As I said at the beginning of my Appleby stories, the first few weeks weren’t that happy, or promising. But, as time went on, I start to enjoy my new “home” away from home. I made new friends. There were a lot of us in the same boat, boarders, so we spent a lot of time together. I started out in a dormitory in Colley House and ended my time at Appleby in Powell’s House. In Powell’s House, I ended my last year with one roommate, Pete Donaldson. However, my main memory of individual friends was of Murray (Mo) Cole and Aubrey Baillie.


(to be continued)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)