Richview Collegiate Institute (RCI)

Ambition Number One – New Part-time Jobs

Fashion

Fortunately, my dad had a lot of business friends. One, in particular, owned a chain of men’s clothing stores, Coward Clothes Shops. The chain had an opening in their North Toronto store. It was located on Yonge Street, north of the 401 Highway. Enter my new, trusty, T. Eaton Company motor scooter! I really enjoyed my job there. First, there were all the great clothes. They included all the latest trends. Then there was the store manager, Jack Fingerhut. Jack was a great manager and a lot of fun to work for. Eventually the travel became too much. The store was a long distance from where I live, plus the scooter was very slow. I started to look for another part-time job.


(to be continued) 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)