Richview Collegiate Institute (RCI)

Home Alone (continued)

I’ll give you a few examples.

My mother had a beautiful red Chevrolet Impala convertible, that I was allowed to drive. Normally, I was a very cautious drive, but occasionally ‘d go a little wild. One time I had my mom’s car and Richard had his family’s car. We decided to play cops and robbers in the cars. We would take turns chasing one another. You might be “surprised” to learn that I got into a “small” accident! There were no police involved, no-one else was involved (thankfully), but the car did have fair amount of damage. It was my first accident, and I wasn’t sure what to do. My parents were away, and I wanted to get the car fixed quickly, before my parents got home and found about my “small” accident. As I have said before, my father insured a lot of great people.


(to be continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)