Richview Collegiate Institute (RCI)

Home Alone

 I’ll give you a few examples. (continued)

There were other “incidents”, even more “stupid’ then the “car story”. I’ll tell you more about it now.

However, we were able to buy a few bottles of liquor, 2 half bottles each. Our drinking “party” started off slowly, but the more drank, the more “stupid” and "drunk" we got! We started to drink the liquor straight. I drank both of my bottles. I don’t know when or how my friends left, but I woke up the next afternoon very hungover and very ill. Frankly, I was lucky not to have killed myself from alcohol poisoning! I remember nothing of the night before and it took several days for the alcoholic effect to wear off. It taught me an important life lesson, just thinking about it, I realized how close I was to dying!

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)