Richview Collegiate Institute (RCI)

The Move(s)

Speaking of moving (good Segway?), my parents decided to move from our home in Thorncrest Village. I was shocked at the decision, but my dad was ill and the property in the village was quite large, and needed a lot of maintenance. I had lived in the village most of my life, so I was very sad to leave it. After selling the home, we rented one half of a duplex. Our new home was much closer to the high school, about a 5-minute walk. Unfortunately, it didn’t improve scholastic time at Richview! It did, however, give me more time to sleep-in. We stayed in the duplex for about two years and then moved a short distance to an apartment complex just across from the school. More sleep-in time and a shorter distance to walk! I’ll tell more about our time there. A little later.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)