Richview Collegiate Institute (RCI)

Home Alone

I did mention that my parents did go to Florida during the winter. They would normally go for a few weeks. A couple of times they took me with them, but generally they went alone. That was okay when I was a boarder at Appleby, but once I started going to Richview Collegiate, they would either have to take me with them or leave me alone. Alone was my preference, and I am sure it was theirs also. For the most part I was a good and responsible kid. Like I said, I’d watch “Search for Tomorrow” for my mom and report back: I’d make my own lunches and my own dinners (TV dinners); make my own bed; wash the dishes and “usually” not invite friends over or have parties. There, I have my good points, believe it or not. However, I did have a few “BAD” moments!

I’ll give you a few examples.

(to be continued)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)