Richview Collegiate Institute (RCI)

School Bits…

 The Grey Cup

Speaking of football, I had another close encounter with the sport. As I have mentioned before, my father had a number of amazing clients. The client that I sold “souvenir hats” for, also had the food franchise for the CNE stadium. This included for all Argo football games. It was included any extra games played there, like the Grey Cup. Since had already worked there for regular games, I was offered a “hot dog” job (selling them) during the game. I’d like to say that I sold lots of “Shopsy’s”, but I didn’t, I was more interested in watching the game. I can’t remember much of the game, but I am sure that it was exciting! I do remember the chant, “Shopsy’s here, Shopsy’s, who wants one!” I don’t think I worked another football game after that!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)