My "NEW" Life ~ Work!

Paul A. McWilliams & Son Limited (continued)

 Our journey through the insurance world started in England with my grandfather’s family. That was on my mother’s side of the family. When my grandfather immigrated to Canada, he became an insurance agent and started an agency with another man. He eventually took over ownership on his own. On my fathers’ side, his father and his brother worked in insurance. When their father passed away, the agency was left to the family and my dad and his brother ran and eventually purchased the business. (Family Dynamic!) At some point, the brothers decided to split the agency in two. Both went their own way after that and Paul A. McWilliams insurance was born.


(to be continued)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)

Appleby College