My "NEW" Life ~ Work!

Paul A. McWilliams & Son Limited (continued)

 My second clients of note were Klaus and Gerry. They came, too, after the purchase of another small agency. Again, I was assigned to handle the new client’s business. I had been working in the business for a while, so handling business insurance was straight forward. This was important, because Klaus and Gerry owned a successful and growing business.

I had a great relationship with Klaus and Gerry, especially Gerry, and had many fun and entertaining “meetings” with them. After I left my dad’s business, I kept in touch with them, both as friends and eventually, as an employee for a business they had invested in. I’ll tell you more about that a little later.

After 10 years, eventually, my enthusiasm working at Paul A. McWilliams & Son waned and I started to look for something different to do.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)

Appleby College