Richview Collegiate Institute (RCI)

School Bits…

Poor Grades

I’ve often thought back on that time period. I was a poor student and I am not sure why. Later on in life, on subjects I was interested in, I did very well, but with high school subjects my grades, for the most part, were awful. I think about the school system back then and how it is now. I believe that with the changes that have been made, my academia life would have been a lot different. Ultimately, I can’t really complain, I have two great children, 7 wonderful grand kids and a fantastic, loving wife and business partner. Along the way, I’ve started 2 successful businesses, co-founded 2 lively events and have been involved with several social and service clubs. However, that’s all in the future for this story.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appleby College

Appleby College

Fun Times – Algonquin Provincial Park (Part One)